Get your students active in the new year with a GO! Grant. Launched in 2015 through a partnership between PHIT America, KIDS in the GAME, and the Sports and Fitness Industry Association, GO! Grants are available for all schools, grades K-12, who wish to add a more robust physical activity component to their programming.
These grants offer equipment and registration or activation of a physical activity program for your school. You’ll be asked to rate the five programs in order of your preference to participate. Here are the possibilities:
- HOPSports Brain Breaks®: Recipients will receive two registration activations to utilize the HOPSports Brain Breaks® platform.
- Morning Mile: Recipients will receive a full start up pack to activate Morning Mile at their school.
- STEM Soccer: Recipients will receive one full STEM Soccer package.
- USAMiniVolley: Recipients will receive Minivolley kit.
- USTA Net Generation: Recipients will receive access to their suite of teaching and promotional tools, starter kits with curriculum and Net Generation gear, and event opportunities.
Want to learn more? Check out the FAQ to learn more about the five-minute application process. The deadline for applications is Monday, January 15.